General Terms Of Participation
Please read carefully the following terms and conditions before you submit the application form. Through your submission of the application form, notification of your personal data (in order for the invoice to be issued) and deposit of the prescribed prepayment, a valid contract is irrefutably deemed to have been concluded between the business unit (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”), in our capacity as a business services provider and you (hereinafter referred to as “the Consumer”), in your capacity as a participant (male/female) in the respective seminar; this contract is governed by the following terms and conditions:
- The Company reserves the right to make such changes or amendments in the structure and the content of the seminar program as they might be considered necessary for the purpose of the participants’ sound and integral training.
- The use, copyright, and/or reproduction of the material and the contents of the seminar by any mechanical, visual, acoustic or other means, aiming at an exploitation of any kind or for any other purpose apart from that of the participant’s education, is forbidden. In case of breach of the relevant prohibition the consequences provided by law will be implemented.
- Under no circumstances should the Company be liable regarding any legal or civil or criminal claims or any damage (incl. damages for personal injury) that the Consumer may suffer during his/her participation in the seminar as well as in any other relevant activity that the Company organizes and provides, originating from a cause related to the educational or other content, the seminar material and the information provided through the program in general, but also through the provided printed and electronic material of the seminar.
- Under no circumstances should this seminar replace the law provisions, the domestic and international provisions regarding cabin crew training. Moreover, the seminar does not replace the program of initial and fundamental training required for the attestation of professional competence of the cabin crew involved in commercial air transportation, as this is –amongst others- regulated in Annex V of the Commission Regulation (EU) No. 290/2012 “amending Regulation (EU) No. 1178/2011 laying down technical requirements and administrative procedures related to civil aviation aircrew pursuant to Regulation (EC) No. 216/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council”.
- In case the Consumer wishes to cancel his participation (due to force majeure or other circumstances), we abide to Law 2251/1994 on Consumer Protection, as amended and currently in force, quoting the Consumer’s right of withdrawal without justification within 14 days. After the 14 days period, we offer equivalent participation in other program (seminar, workshop etc.) within a reasonable period of time. Besides, the Company works hard not only to achieve compliance with the law’s provisions but also to satisfy Consumer’s expectations and desires in the above mentioned framework of the services provided. In order to exercise the said right, the Consumer is obliged to submit a relevant application in person, by fax, by registered letter or via email.
- This contract shall be governed by Greek Law and any dispute, which might arise directly or indirectly during the provision of services by the Company to the Consumer, shall be solely resolved before the competent Courts of Athens, Greece.
In case that any provision of these terms and conditions is or is ruled invalid, inapplicable or non-binding, the Company and the Consumer shall continue to be committed by all the remaining terms of this contract which are mutually considered valid and in good standing.
Personal information collected by this site and why we collect it
This site collects and uses personal information for the following reasons:
Website traffic monitoring
Like most sites, this site uses Google Analytics (GA) to track user activity. We use this data to determine the number of our site visitors to better understand how they find and use our web pages. Although GA records data such as your geographic location, your device, your web browser, and your operating system, none of this information identify you to us. GA also records your computer’s IP address, which could be used to identify you, but Google does not provide access to it. We believe that Google is a third data processor that is compliant with the requirements of European legislation.
Contact forms and e-mail links
If you choose to contact us using a contact form or an email link, none of the data you provide will be stored to our site or transferred or processed by any third party data processor as defined below in the section «Our third-party data processors». Instead, these data will be sent to us via an SMTP protocol (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol). Our SMTP servers are protected by a TLS security protocol (also known as SSL), meaning that email content is encrypted before being sent over the Internet. The content of the email is decrypted by our local computers and devices.
If you choose to subscribe in our newsletter, the email address you submit will be forwarded to Mailchimp which manages our e-mail marketing services. Mailchimp is a third-party data processor (see «Our third-party data processors» below). Your e-mail address will not be stored in any of our databases. Your e-mail address will remain in the Mailchimp database for as long as we continue to use our e-mail marketing services or until you explicitly request to be removed from the mailing list. You can do, using the delete link contained in all the email newsletters we send you. As long as your e-mail address remains in the Mailchimp database, you will receive periodic (approximately once a month) e-mail newsletters from us.
What is a cookie?
The term «cookie» refers to a small data file consisting solely of a set of text information that the site transmits to the web browser on your computer’s hard disk, either temporarily throughout your visit , or sometimes for longer periods, depending on the type of cookie. Cookies perform different operations (for example, you are distinguished from other site’s visitors or remember certain info for you like your preferences) and are used by most websites to improve your user experience.
Each cookie is unique to your browser and contains some anonymous information. A cookie typically contains the name of the cookie field, the cookie’s lifetime, and a value (usually in the form of a randomly generated unique number).
Types of cookies
The basic types of cookies are described below
- Session cookies
These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your device’s browser only during your visit and are deleted when you close the browser.
- Persistent cookies
These remain in the cookie file of your device’s browser even after the browser closes, sometimes for one year or more (the exact length of stay depends on the lifetime of each cookie). Permanent cookies are used when the site administrator may need to know who you are for more than one visit (e.g., to remember your username or your site configuration preferences).
- First-party cookies
These are cookies installed on your browser and/or hard drive of your device from the site you are visiting. This includes assigning a unique ID to you, in order to monitor your site navigation. Site creators often use first-party cookies to handle visits and for identification purposes.
- Third-party cookies
These are cookies used by third parties, such as social networks to track your visits to the various sites they advertise. The site administrator has no control over these third-party cookies.
Cookies on this site and how to manage them
See the following information about the third-party cookies we use on this site, including how to disable them and the effect of disabling on the site’s functionality. If you need any help on how to manage certain types of cookies, including how to check or delete them, please visit www.aboutcookies.org.
Google Analytics cookies
Google Analytics cookies are performance analytics/logging cookies that allow us to collect anonymous information about how visitors use our site. These cookies can inform us on how many visitors use the site, the visit’s time and duration, and also provide information on how visitors navigate across the site. This information helps us improve the way our site works. They are anonymous information and do not contain personal information.
For more information on Google Analytics, please visit https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245
You can disable Google Analytics tracking by visting https://tools.go ogle.com/dlpa ge/gaoptout?hl =en=GB
If you disable these cookies, your activity will not be counted or used in the statistics we collect to improve the services we provide through this site. Website functionality will not be affected.
Video providers cookies
Video providers can place cookies on your device if you watch their video on our site.
If you disable these cookies you may not be able to see the embedded videos on our site.
Social Networks cookies
Third-party social networks can place cookies on your device if you choose to share a web page of our site with another third-party Social Network site, by clicking on one of the «share» buttons.
If you disable these cookies, you will not be able to share any of our content with third-party social networks
About this site’s web server
All web traffic (file transfer) between this site and your browser is encrypted and transferred via the HTTPS protocol using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL).
Third-party personal data processors
We use a number of third parties to process personal data for us. These Third-party personal data processors have been carefully selected to comply with the legislation mentioned in this document.
For any of your personal information stored in our database, all necessary action will be taken to be secure as possible.
We will report any unlawful violation of our database or any third party data processing database to all relevant stakeholders as well as authorities within 72 hours of the violation, if it is obvious that the personal data stored in recognizable form, have been stolen.
Data Protection Officer
The data protection officer (DPO) of this site is: «MARIA KALYMNOU»
Legal support: Petros Fatouros
Law Firm: Fatouros – Lambropoulos